On the 28th June took place a workshop on transactive energy coorganised by NEW R&D and EDP Innovation, under the scope of the European Project DOMINOES.
Relevant speakers came to Lisbon to share with us their research activates about transactive energy:
- “Dominoes – breaking the barriers for resource access between markets” – Jan Segerstam (Empower)
- “Community Aggregators – The value of Local Flexibility Options” – J. Martin Nieto (London Business School)
- “Transactive Energy: Drivers, Barriers and potential market size” – Stuart Ravens (Navigant Research)
- “Establishing a Foundation for a Transactive Energy Future” – Steven Widergren (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
- “Open, connected, secure, blockchain: the future for transactive energy and beyond” – Neil Pennington (Grid Singularity)
Click on DOCS to review the presentations.